Jobs in Car Storage – Current Vacancy
Car Detailers – At least 3 years Experience – APPLY NOW
Award winning car storage business Auto Classica Storage, based just outside Newport Pagnell, is always looking to expand it’s customer-focused and car crazy team with the right team-focused individuals.
Without wishing to dress it up, this car detailing role is physical. It’s also varied, exciting and challenging. It involves taking the utmost care and showing a dedicated attention to detail.
The successful candidate would, at times, be placed in charge of the detailing and overall care for some incredibly special vehicles.
For a full job description please get in touch using the form below – remember to include your mobile.
Assistant Car Storage Manager – Position Filled – Jun 2022
You must be keen to learn how to look after our clients cars as if they were your own.
And, you must be as keen on looking after the environment within which they are kept – the upkeep of the storage facility is equally as important.
The role requires candidates to work full time (Monday to Friday), and have the following as a basic requirement:
- Clean, full, UK driving licence
- Computer literate
- Fluency in English
- Some Saturday morning availability
As well as a mature sense of responsibility, respect and consideration, candidates must also be able to demonstrate the following working characteristics:
- Enthusiasm [for cars and other vehicles]
- Self Starter [the ability and keenness to work on your own without fear of asking for help or direction]
- Diligency [within a previous role or current hobby]
- Time-keeping [Organisation and an understanding of working to deadlines]
General Car Storage Job Role Duties
Duties will include the following, in no particular order or weighting:
- Customer car induction process using an iPad and various other car-specific tools
- Cleaning cars / valeting / drying [training will be provided]
- Driving and/or physically maneuvering vehicles in and out of storage or wash bays, on and off site
- Photographing or videoing cars for induction purposes
- Uploading files to a database and using Google Sheets
- Periodically checking cars in storage and keeping records – see above
- Keeping all general day-to-day storage equipment, tools, products and materials in good working order and well stocked
- Working to a budget and keeping record of purchases
- Corresponding with suppliers
- General up-keep of car storage facilities including but not limited to painting, hoovering, sweeping, dusting as and where necessary
- Helping with promotional events and exhibitions
No previous car storage job experience is necessary
If you can demonstrate the characteristics that fit with our team values, you will be given the opportunity to be trained in all storage, driving and valeting processes for the job requirements and future career progress within the business.
In the first instance please use the form below to register your interest.
If you can, it would be helpful if you could briefly outline why you think this role might be right for you.
Please also remember to provide a mobile number.
Successful candidates may be asked to conduct a short telephone interview at a mutually convenient time, most likely followed by a face to face meeting with the directors if there is a potential fit.