Car Storage and Coronavirus – Latest Updates on Government Guidelines during Lockdown
As per the latest Government guidelines, Car Storage (ie. storage and distribution businesses) can remain open during this national lockdown. Therefore, following all safety precautions, Auto Classica Storage will continue to provide safe, secure car storage services to all our business and private customers.
Our Opening Hours
Our car storage facilities will continue to operate their normal opening hours.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm • Saturday 9am – 12pm • Sunday by appointment only
These reception opening hours may be subject to change at short notice and your understanding is appreciated. Please visit our website to check any changes to the opening hours.
Looking after our team members and customers
At Auto Classica Storage, the health and safety of our team members and customers is our principal priority. Our storage facilities are large buildings yet not crowded places and generally we have a low intensity of use.
- We have provided PPE appropriate for our team members to use.
- We have reviewed the updated Government’s advice and carried out risk assessments to confirm our storage facilities remain COVID-19 compliant with appropriate measures, including by way of example:
- we have provided face coverings, protective gloves, hand sanitisers and other washing facilities
- further to Government Guidance changes on 31 July 2020, we request that our staff and customers must wear a face covering at all times when in our reception areas or in our storage areas
- our staff will wear a face mask at all times when dealing with customers in our reception or storage areas
- our reception doors are closed and a limited number of customers will be allowed into our reception area at any one time
Our car storage facilities continue to be monitored externally out of opening hours to provide additional customer safety, service and maintain security.
Prospective customers, should they have the need, can reserve a car storage space by booking online, and complete booking documentation without needing to be present at our storage facility.
Prospective customers, should they have the need, can also check prices and availability online without the need to be present at our offices or facility.
Other customers can complete the process in our reception when they bring their cars in.
We would ask our customers to be patient and to respect and observe our notices relating to these operational changes.
We continue to closely monitor car storage and coronavirus information from the UK Government and Public Health officials, and to follow all guidelines to ensure we are doing everything we can to continue to provide a clean and safe environment for all our valued customers and team members.
Auto Classica Storage Ltd
If you have any questions, please email us on email@example.com